Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Please stop 2nd trimester abortions at Meriter

I strongly object to the UW's and Meriter's decision to open a full-scale, secondtrimester abortion practice within the Madison Surgery Center.

I cannot receive care in the same office where every year over 100 babies who are 20-weeks-old are executed, and when UW doctors have previously experimented on brains and pancreases from such babies. I also do not want my care providers to have to work in a second-trimester abortion facility against their objections.

Therefore, I am informing you now that I refuse to be scheduled at the Madison Surgery Center for any surgery that I may need. Instead, I ask that those surgeries occur at another facility.

For 10 years I have had Physicians Plus as my insurance company, but I am getting ready to drop them and change to another provider. I am evaluating other plans as we speak, but I continue to pray that something will change and allow me to continue with an organization that otherwise, we have been happy with.

As a business owner, I will not have my business dollars going to support the overhead of an organization who provides abortions.

As a hospital user, I will not have my personal dollars going to support the overhead of abortionists!

If I cannot vote on this issue, I will let my money speak!

Please stop performing second trimester abortions.

 Abe J Degnan, President -- Degnan Design Builders, Inc.


Please give to your doctor, and email or mail copies to:

Jeffrey Grossman, M.D.
UW Medical Foundation
7974 UW Health Court
Middleton, WI 53562
jeffrey.grossmanmd@uwmf.wisc.edu

James L. Woodward
Meriter Hospital
202 S. Park Street
Madison, WI 53715
mknowles@meriter.com

Madison Surgery Center
1 South Park Street, 3rd Floor
Madison, WI 53715
dianne.byerly@uwmf.wisc.edu

Donna Katen-Bahensky
UW Hospital and Clinics
600 Highland Ave.
Madison, WI 53792
dkaten-bahensky@uwhealth.org



No comments:

Post a Comment