Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Stop Abortion at Meriter

Sen. Miller,

I cannot tell you how disappointed, troubled, disgusted, and sickened I am about Meriter's decision to allow abortions at their clinic. As you know I am one of your constituents and I am also a business owner in your district. I have several employees in the district as well. For 10 years I have had Physicians Plus as my insurance company, but I am getting ready to drop them and change to another provider. I am evaluating other plans as we speak, but I continue to pray that something will change and allow me to continue with an organization that otherwise, we have been happy with.

As a business owner, I will not have my business dollars going to support the overhead of an organization who provides abortions.

As a hospital user, I will not have my personal dollars going to support the overhead of abortionists!

If I cannot vote on this issue, I will let my money speak!

I will let my vote for your re-election speak!

Now, as I understand that you will be voting on the UW Hospital & Clinics Authority Board, I urge you to reject Roger Axtell and Mike Weiden. These men who support abortion at Meriter should not be on the board! 

This is URGENT! I understand that the vote will take place on Thursday. Please stand up for my rights as a citizen, my rights as a business man, my right as your constituent! I do not want to be in the position, but I will not have my dollars support an organization which provides abortions. I pray that something can change. I pray that your conscience and your duty as an elected official will guide you to vote against Axtell and Weiden.

Sincerely,

Abe J Degnan, President -- Degnan Design Builders, Inc.

(Sent to Sen. Miller's email 4/21/09)

No comments:

Post a Comment